10 Ways Golf Taught Me to Be a Better Writer

Plagiarism is strictly forbidden on our blog, and we will not tolerate it in any form. In order to ensure that each article is original, we make extensive use of anti-plagiarism software. You may also reference a source using the links in the article. Please submit five photographs that are of a high resolution and clear. We would appreciate it if you could limit your article to between 800 and 1,500 words . You’ll get national exposure and invaluable work experience, but that’s not the only way to get value from writing for ProGolfNow.com.

Please make sure the content is unique and respect other writers by not just copying from others. We also insist the articles are in English and well written to match our readers. Golf magazines with lower circulations, such as local golf magazines or golf trade journals, pay between .25 to .75 word.

“It is good sportsmanship not to pick up lost balls while they are still rolling.” “On a recent survey, 80 percent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied.” “The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody put a flagstick on top.”

Therefore, it is vitally important to us that we continue to attract top talent to help us realize our goals. G. While writing long posts try to define an outline before you start, take it steps wise to the main subject, and then paint the picture. I’ve played countless rounds of golf in my lifetime, and the one constant in all of my best rounds has been my success at the little things.

Anything that goes in-depth into golf can be a potential topic. If you answered yes to any of the questions, you can write content for us. In the past, The Golf Academy hasn’t used guest writing extensively.

You might free your mind up a bit, but we make the most mistakes when we rush. Golf is a game of precision and accuracy. If you’re serious about your game, every stroke you take requires careful consideration.


We read each email and regularly answer inside one business day.

Contact Details

Email: [email protected]

We are looking to hire freelance writers who can contribute to our golf website. Tell us about your experience – Are you a professional writer? GolfTheUnitedStates.com is looking for regionally based writers who love golf and would love to showcase the best in their area with colorful write-ups and features. If interested, send a note to and tell us what you have in mind. We are also looking for technical writers who can write accurately about different golf club brands. Your article must be well researched to include information that is new to our readers.

I can shoot the best round of my life one day then go an entire round without making a par the next day. It’s what I love about the sport though—there’s always a next round. You’ll begin to pick up on what works and what doesn’t, just like you pick up on the speed of the greens after a couple holes. Courses only get easier the more you play them. You learn their nuances and find the best way to approach each section. As you get to know your target audiences, you’ll know which approaches work with them as well.

You can feature the leader board, European tour, Champions Tour, or any latest news about pro golf and the players. A huge deal of golf revolves on tournaments, especially PGA. It generates millions of viewers worldwide. Your topics can be about the tournaments, player statistics and rankings, inside scoops, behind-the-scene stories, and losses and wins. Golfers are always on the hunt for the best places to golf. Plenty of magazines, on the other hand, have come up with their own list.

Similar Posts